HALOTESTIN FLUOXYMESTERONE 5MG / PER TAB – GENLABS
1 X 100 TABLETS BOTTLE
What is Halotestin Fluoxymesterone?
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone is an exceptionally potent anabolic androgenic steroid that was first marketed by Upjohn in the late 1950s. Ciba Pharmaceuticals released the hormone under the name Ultandren shortly after, but Halotestin has remained the most well-known brand name. Halotestin is now manufactured by Pharmacia, previously Upjohn.
When Halotestin Fluoxymesterone was initially introduced to the market, it was claimed as having a wide range of medicinal applications. This highly effective anabolic steroid was used to treat muscle wasting, testosterone deficiency in men, lean tissue restoration, malnutrition, and bone fracture healing. It would also be commonly used to treat long-term corticosteroid exposure, paraplegia, breast cancer, and burn sufferers. Unlike many anabolic steroids, Halotestin Steroid was commonly prescribed to both men and women, and while its usage in modern medicine is limited, it is still used to treat breast cancer in some women. The hormone is still used to treat androgen deficiency in certain men, but it’s rare, and it’s only licensed for the treatment of osteoporosis in some postmenopausal women.
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone is known for being one of the most powerful and fast-acting anabolic steroids available. However, it is unlikely that many steroid users will utilize it. Despite its high anabolic rating, this steroid won’t help you get much mass; in fact, it won’t help you gain any mass at all. Halotestin Steroid is most commonly associated with raw strength, but they can also be seen in cutting cycles. Some bodybuilders use Halotestin as a pre-competition supplement. It has some great conditioning benefits and can help you get through the last few days of a punishing diet. The negative effects of this steroid, on the other hand, are not to be taken lightly; they can be rather severe, and most people will avoid it.
Function & Traits
Halotestin Steroid is testosterone that has a methyl group added to the 17th carbon position to allow it to be consumed orally. It also has fluoro groups at carbon 9 and 3, as well as a hydroxyl group at carbon 11. The aromatization of the steroid is inhibited, and the androgenic character of the steroid is considerably increased. Its androgenic nature and activity will be significantly more than Methyltestosterone. Halotestin Fluoxymesterone has a 1,900 anabolic rating and an 850 androgenic rating. All scores are compared to pure testosterone, which receives a 100 in both categories. As a result, Halo, as it is commonly called, has ratings that are nearly unfathomable, but its anabolic rating is incredibly misleading.
While it has a high anabolic rating, it appears to have a little anabolic translation in humans. Halotestin steroid has no discernible anabolic impact and will predominantly function through androgenic activity. Halo can boost hematocrit, hemoglobin, and red blood cell mass significantly. It also appears to work through cells that are already devoted to the erythropoietin response. These effects are largely responsible for the steroid’s strength and energy benefits.
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone Effects
While Halotestin’s steroid effects are quite potent, they do not constitute a fully versatile anabolic steroid. While this steroid has certain benefits, the associated adverse effects will make it unsuitable for most men. Strength and aggression are two of Halotestin Fluoxymesterone’s most important impacts. Aggression and anabolic steroids are frequently exaggerated, but in the case of Halo, they can improve aggressiveness. As a result, the athlete may be motivated to work harder and become more powerful. While it has the potential to increase aggression, there are a few things to consider. Halotestin dosage has no effect on your personality, capacity to discern right from wrong, or decision-making process. It can give a person a more aggressive, powerful personality, but how one uses aggression decides whether it is acceptable or wrong.
Aggression is not in and of itself a bad thing; how we use it decides whether it is appropriate or evil. Halotestin Fluoxymesterone will produce an aggressive jerk out of someone who is naturally violent and angry. In the gym or competition, the rational individual will have more aggression. Halotestin is a popular steroid among powerlifters, strength athletes, and fighters immediately before competition since it promotes strength and aggression. It’s fairly usual to use for a few weeks before a competition, and the power boost is potentially bigger than any other anabolic steroid. The competitive bodybuilder a few weeks out from his show might benefit from the same strength and aggression. Competitive bodybuilding dieting is one of the most difficult ways to lose weight on the planet. Halotestin pills can help with visual conditioning, but you must be incredibly lean (contest bodybuilding lean) to get the most out of it. Most steroid users will never achieve this level of leanness, thus there is no point in using them.
This pretty much sums up Halotestin Fluoxymesterone’s beneficial effects. The steroid isn’t a mass-building steroid, and it’s not used as a cycle’s foundational steroid. This is a steroid for short-term use with specific benefits for specific uses. While it is permitted for some aspects of treatment in a therapeutic context, it has become extremely rare.
When it comes to probable side effects, halotestin steroid isn’t the worst steroid out today; there are considerably worse. However, given its hepatotoxicity and probable impacts on cardiovascular health, it’s not a chemical we’d call very user-friendly. As a result, the majority of people will need to keep away from the compound. It is possible to utilize Halotestin pills without difficulties, but it will take some time and effort, and it is generally unnecessary given its restricted uses.
- Halotestin steroid, although a testosterone-derived anabolic steroid, does not aromatize and does not cause estrogenic adverse effects. This steroid does not cause water retention or gynecomastia. There is no benefit to using an anti-estrogen with Halotestin. Depending on the other substances in the cycle, an anti-estrogen may be required, although Halotestin use eliminates this requirement.
- Because Halotestin steroid is such an androgenic steroid, its side effects can be rather powerful. Acne, hair loss that is hastened in people who are predisposed to male pattern baldness, and body hair growth are all examples of this. While individual reactions and genetic predispositions play a large role in such outcomes, Halo’s androgenic potential considerably raises the chances. Fluoxymesterone has such a powerful effect that some research has claimed it may even cause phallic elongation.
- Halotestin dosage adverse effects in women can be severe, causing high virilization symptoms, due to its extreme androgenic nature. Body hair development, vocal chord deepening, and clitoral enlargement are all indicators of virilization. Because of the severity of the symptoms, most women will be unable to escape virilization. Only in the treatment of androgen-sensitive inoperable breast cancer might Halo be recommended for female use. Female athletes should not use this steroid in their performance-enhancing cycles.
- Halotestin steroid has a deleterious impact on cardiovascular health, particularly when it comes to cholesterol management. Severe increases in LDL cholesterol and significant suppression of HDL cholesterol can occur as a result of this. This is mostly related to its hepatic nature, which revolves around its liver resistance. It can cause high blood pressure and have a deleterious impact on triglyceride levels. In the long run, such complications could result in left ventricular enlargement. Long-term exposure to Halo may raise the risk of cardiovascular disease because of its unfavorable cardiovascular effects.
- If the person is healthy enough to use, it is also critical that he does everything he can to maintain healthy levels and keep a close check on them. An exceedingly healthy lifestyle, a diet high in omega fatty acids, and an overall cholesterol-friendly diet should all be part of management. Simple carbohydrates and saturated fats should be minimized in the overall diet, which should be accompanied by regular cardiovascular activity. Supplementing with antioxidant supplements that promote healthy cholesterol levels will also be beneficial to many people.
- Natural testosterone suppression will be a major side effect of Halotestin dosage. Due to the uneven suppression of gonadotropins, the cause for suppression with this steroid remains a bit of a mystery. Regardless, it will dramatically reduce natural testosterone production, necessitating the use of artificial testosterone in most men. Those who don’t use exogenous testosterone therapy will develop low testosterone levels. This can happen regardless of genetic superiority and can cause a slew of unpleasant symptoms. Low testosterone is a very unhealthy state, regardless of the severity of the symptoms. Those who use exogenous testosterone will not experience this low amount of testosterone. It makes no difference which type of testosterone you use. It’s just important that you give your body what it needs.
- Natural testosterone production will resume once the usage of Halotestin steroid has ended and all exogenous steroid hormones have cleared the system.
If Halotestin pills are to be utilized, the liver must first be in good health. In addition, the person must attempt to lessen and restrict the total amount of stress placed on the liver. Halo should not be taken for more than 4 weeks to reduce stress, with many people finding that 2 weeks is plenty, such as the two weeks leading up to a competition.
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone Dosage
Halotestin dosages for performance enhancement might range from 10 to 40 mg per day. Although 10mg per day will generate notable results, most people will find that 20mg per day is a more useful level that can be controlled by a healthy adult male. If this amount is well tolerated and more is desired later, 40mg per day can be tried. However, such a high Halotestin Fluoxymesterone Dosage increases the risk of undesirable side effects and may be excessive for some men. 2-4 weeks of use is all that can be suggested, regardless of the dose. Furthermore, like most oral anabolic steroids, Halo should be taken on an empty stomach regardless of the dose. Its bioavailability may be reduced if taken with food.
Halotestin dosage is also used to address androgen problems, and a daily dose of 20mg is recommended. After the short-term initial therapy has ended, this dose is usually reduced. The total dose is usually between 5 and 20 mg per day, depending on the demands of the individual. Although such use may be long-term, a close and constant check on cardiovascular and liver health will be maintained. Such treatment is uncommon in today’s world, yet it can be useful for some guys.
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone is a potent anabolic steroid that has ever existed. Despite its strength, it only has a few positive characteristics for most people, making it a poor choice for most performance-enhancing sportsmen. This is not a steroid that the ordinary gym rat will want to use in his cycle. There is no strategic benefit, and the risks vastly outnumber the benefits.
Halotestin steroid has a place in the competitive athlete or bodybuilder’s arsenal. Other steroids, on the other hand, can deliver the same amount of conditioning without the increased stress on the body for bodybuilders. At the same time, no other steroid can provide the aggression and drive required to complete a punishing contest diet. Proceed with caution if it is required. This steroid may be more advantageous to the strength athlete, powerlifter, or fighter than to anyone else. He must, however, supplement with caution and keep in mind the potential long-term consequences.
If you are looking to buy Halotestin Fluoxymesterone 5mg, then yourmuscleshop is the best option.